If your use of Hydroxycut has led to serious or increased health problems, you may need the help of an experienced legal team.
On May 1, 2009 the FDA has announced the maker of Hydroxycut has agreed to recall 14 Hydroxycut products:
- Hydroxycut Regular Rapid Release Caplets
- Hydroxycut Caffeine-Free Rapid Release Caplets
- Hydroxycut Hardcore Liquid Caplets
- Hydroxycut Max Liquid Caplets
- Hydroxycut Regular Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Caffeine-Free Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Hardcore Drink Packets (Ignition Stix)
- Hydroxycut Max Drink Packets
- Hydroxycut Liquid Shots
- Hydroxycut Hardcore RTDs (Ready-to-Drink)
- Hydroxycut Max Aqua Shed
- Hydroxycut 24
- Hydroxycut Carb Control
- Hydroxycut Natural
Our skilled lawyers are no strangers to meaningful defective drug litigation. Since 1977, we have held manufacturers of defective drugs accountable to those they have harmed.
Owen, Patterson & Owen filed the first lawsuit against pharmaceutical giant Merck in 2001. This case settled in 2007 for 4.85 billion dollars.
Liver problems, at least one death, have been linked to the use of the dietary supplement. Get help now.
Symptoms may include:
- jaundice, or yellowing of the skin/white of the eyes
- brown urine
- nausea, vomiting, stomach & abdominal pain
- fatigue, weakness, & loss of appetite
If your health has been affected by using these dietary supplements, you need to make sure you are taken care of.
Start With a Free Consultation. Call us at 800.676.5295 or send us an e-mail to discuss your Hydroxycut case with an experienced attorney.