Dr. George Tyndall, a former full-time gynecologist at the University of Southern California, has been accused of sexually assaulting USC students.
If you are a victim, don’t wait to contact us and schedule your free legal consultation. Our attorneys are highly experienced in seeking justice for those affected by sexual assault and abuse.
- Owen, Patterson, and Owen attorneys have 40 years of experience.
- You only pay if we win your case.
- You can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You will speak with a caring, female associate.
- All consultations are completely confidential.
- OPO is protecting the privacy of the plaintiffs by using only their initials in the complaint and will take every effort throughout the course of the litigation to keep their identities confidential.
We at Owen, Patterson & Owen wish to express our deepest sympathies to those affected by the actions of Dr. George Tyndall, former full-time OB/GYN at USC. Several hundred female students have come forth claiming Dr. Tyndall touched them inappropriately during exams or made racially-charged comments in front of students and other medical professionals. Dr. Tyndall targeted primarily international students from China, but other students of all races and backgrounds have been victims of his sexually inappropriate behavior.
If you have been impacted in some way by Dr. Tyndall or you have any information, please fill out the Contact Form on this webpage or contact Owen, Patterson, and Owen at 800-676-5295.
Were You a Patient of Dr. Tyndall?
Dr. Tyndall has been accused of sexual abuse, which occurs when one or more individuals become the target of unwanted behaviors that are sexual in nature. Often, abusers will manipulate or take advantage of their victims, and in some cases, they may even use force. If such force is infrequent, immediate, and of short duration, it is considered sexual assault.
Indicators of Sexual Assault/Abuse By a Gynecologist
There are several indicators of sexual assault and/or abuse by a gynecologist. These include, but are not limited to:
- Derogatory comments that are sexual or racist in nature;
- Comments about your body or your sexuality;
- Comments about your sex life, including (but not limited to) unsolicited advice for virgins;
- Photographs of patients’ genitalia that are not medically necessary;
- Filling prescriptions for a short period, requiring that patients return for further appointments and examinations that were not medically necessary.
- Diagnosing patients with conditions or diseases that they did not have, thereby requiring additional unnecessary visits.
- Failure to offer patients gowns after instructing them to remove all of their clothing; and
- Inappropriate physical contact and touching that is not medically necessary or part of a specific physical exam.
If you have experienced any of these situations, you are not alone. Contact us now for a free consultation with a caring, female associate.
Dr. Tyndall Targeted International Chinese Students
Evidence and testimonies suggest that Dr. George Tyndall targeted international Chinese students who were not fluent in the English language and who were unaware of proper American medical etiquette. These students were vulnerable, and Dr. Tyndall used this to his advantage by making racist and sexually-charged comments, and even touching these students inappropriately during examinations.
Though he targeted primarily Chinese students, women from all backgrounds have come forward with similar allegations. If you are a victim of Dr. Tyndall, don’t hesitate to contact us and tell us your story. We will protect your privacy and help you get the justice you deserve.
Victims’ Bill of Rights
We have represented numerous clients in cases involving sexual assault and abuse over the course of four decades. The Victim’s Bill of Rights is a set of standards we must follow when you contact us about your experience.
- We will protect your identity and keep it 100% confidential whether or not you file a lawsuit.
- Any phone calls, messages, and emails you share with us are confidential.
- You do not have to give us your name to call and ask us questions, and you may use an alias if you so choose.
- We will not share any of your information with any third party without your explicit consent.
- If you choose to allow us to represent you, we will keep your name confidential and it will not be published in any court files.
- You are under no obligations, financial or otherwise, if you choose not to file a lawsuit after speaking with us.
- We only collect contingency fees, which means there are absolutely no fees or expenses until we win your case.
Contact us now using the form on this webpage to schedule your free consultation.
About Our Legal Team Expertise on Sexual Abuse Lawsuits
Since 1977, we have helped our clients receive some $900 million in recovery with our dedication to putting all of our knowledge, resources, and experiences into each and every case. We are committed to providing everyone with skilled legal representation and alleviating the stress of paying legal fees upfront. We have provided justice for thousands of individuals and families in need of help, and we will always fight for what is right according to the law.
Listed below are cases wherein Owen, Patterson & Owen have helped victims of sexual abuse and trauma achieve justice:
- Senior Partner Greg Owen represented 14 young victims of the Miramonte Elementary Child Sexual Abuse Case and helped to obtain a $30 Million Global Settlement.
- Owen Patterson & Owen represented multiple victims of the First Lutheran Church of Carson Child Sex Abuse Scandal.
- 16-year-old boy molested by his baseball coach for 3 years. A $3.5 million settlement resulted.
- Boy Scout Troop leader took a 12-year-old boy on “special” camping trips where he would “snuggle” into the same sleeping bag. A $780,000 settlement resulted.
- A woman that suffered from a stroke, living in a residential care facility, was molested by a maintenance man. A $1 million settlement resulted.
- 94-year-old woman living in a residential care facility was sexually assaulted by the cook. A jury verdict brought her a $12.5 million award.
If you experienced or witnessed sexual abuse, assault, or racial discrimination by Dr. George Tyndall at the University of Southern California, please contact us using the form on this webpage or call us at 800-676-5295 to tell us your story.